Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

a new year

it's hard to believe it's a new year! it doesn't seem possible but i am looking forward to what the new year will bring. i have a few resolutions i've set - personally and professionally and i am excited about them. one will be keeping me busier in the evenings, so my blogging will be lighter as I usually post after the boys have gone to bed.

my sister jen inspired me when she cancelled her facebook and my space accounts because she were a found herself spending too much time on them. though i have a blog and facebook account (which i rarely visit), i am not caught up in that whole social networking thing. blogging is simply a quick way to journal for me and to share a bit of my life with my family and friends who live far away. regardless, it still takes time and a bit more than i want, so though i will continue to post, it won't be as often. i'll try to to record the highlights.

highlights of utah trip:
- spending time with trev, shannon, maya, isaac and milo (their perfect dog - seriously)
- savoring shannon's homemade lattes every morning
- tennis matches between brothers
- staying in their very comfortable casita
- seeing the cousins getting along beautifully
- jen seeing snow after 8 years? - perfect ski/snowboard conditions in brianhead
- playing the game 'apples to apples'
- seeing mormon polygamists up close (creepy!)
- getting my 'little girl' fix as i got to spend time with sweet niece
- eating neilsens frozen custard some photo highlights:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.