Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

finn's kindergarten class

finn's assistant teacher, miss casey,
presented this adorable drawing as a gift to all her students just before winter break. 

it was so cute, i just had to scan and save digitally since i can't possibly save hard copies of everything. finn's keepsake bin is already full and he's only been in kindergarten for 4 months!
 (i must admit that more than half the contents are from his preschool years).
at this rate though, i can see this is going to be a problem.
i'm going to get a bigger bin soon and eventually a bigger house! *laugh*

note: finn recently told me he was going to marry elizabeth (2nd row from top, 4th from left).
he said "we discussed it mommy and she agreed." he has a crush on this little girl and made me reassure him i would send her an invitation to his upcoming birthday party. so cute!


  
drawing: casey swangren
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.