Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fall photo shoot

i've mentioned before that my sister jen doesn't enjoy having her photo taken
but after lots of  "come on jen, i don't have any pics of you and scoutie", she agreed.

finding the time to shoot was the second challenge with work schedules and now
the shorter days and jen doesn't get home until after dark.

one afternoon over the holidays when she was off, i raced home after work,
picked her and the boys up and we drove to marion bear park, a beautiful nature
preserve popular for hiking, trail riding and photography. t

as my luck would have it, scout fell asleep 3 minutes into the 10 minutes drive there
and since one of my rules is to NEVER wake a sleeping child if i can at all help it,
it ended up being just jen and finn. here are a couple shots of the two playing.
they were great little models - just having fun together while i 'played' photographer.
i enjoyed myself and hope she'll do this one more time so i can get her and scoutie...

she is naturally beautiful and photogenic. i don't why she doesn't let me photograph her more! 
just look at her in these photos - she's lovely!! can you tell her nephew adores her? *wink*






































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.