Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lil' climber

climbing is what I do.
- anatoli boukreev

here's a clip of scoutie doing what he does best.
i recently discovered that his father has been letting him climb the cottage ladder *alone*
i almost had a heart attack. seriously, he is not even two yet and well, i worry.

he's a great climber but regardless,
we're going to have to be on our toes more than ever before.

rule #1: he can not climb this ladder unless mommy,
daddy or christi are there to catch him.
as a backup, i'm moving the boys' large beanbag to just below the steps.
just in case...

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.