Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

back in five

out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
- my coworker's screensaver
anyone associated at all with business development right now is probably insanely busy!
i can't recall when there's ever been a time in my working life that i've been this busy and this stressed.
i've been getting weekly headaches and my coworker has had stomach problems.
my guess is these ailments are both related to our stress.

this is a rare thing for me so it's causing me some concern.
in order to make it through these tough times, 5 minutes breaks (or more) are in order.
i'm going to remember to get away from my desk a few times a day and take a break.
my health depends on it!

if you are struggling too, hang in there - it's gotta get better! *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.