Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day: 2009

my mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.
i may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
~graycie harmon




happy mother's day to my BEAUTIFUL mother. i love you so!
and to my wonderful mother-in-laws, sisters and friends who are all mommies,
have a wonderful day.

************
here's how this mommy spent her day:

i started with a run and then i spent the day at sea world with the boys.

finn and i rode journey to atlantis (his and my first time ever).
though finn was officially 1/8" too short (had to be 42" tall),
the teenager that worked the ride let him go anyway.

his eyes lit up and he RAN all the way through the line.
we were lucky there wasn't a single person in front of us.
it was the highlight of our day.
just LOOK at his little face in the picture below!

we all took naps after we got home and later we went on a 3 mile bike ride,
stopping for ice cream at tasty freeze afterwards.  Yum!

it was a perfect mother's day for me...
nothing fancy, just a fun day hanging out with my three.



finn's first rollercoaster ride, journey to atlantis {sea world}
















































the mother's day card finn for me in preschool, age 5 it reads:

she is 20 years old (thx finn)
she is 5' tall she weighs 30 lbs
she likes to wear clothes 
her favorite food is corn
her job is on the computer
she looks prettiest every day (aw)
she is special because she takes care of me



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.