Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

healthy halloween treats

my coworker shared this with me a week ago

















it's adorable!  i especially love the banana ghosts
standard and mini chocolate chips are used for the eyes and mouths.
the pumpkins {clementines} are cute too.
i'm still trying trying figure out what the stalks are made out of.
maybe celery?

since explorer only allows for healthy treats,
these will be perfect for scout and finn's class halloween parties
next month. i haven't shown to the boys yet, but i think they will like.

~ the boys have finally decided on their halloween costumes.
scoutie's is on it's way in the mail, and i think i found one for myself
that will coordinate perfectly with theirs. i just need to order it or hit
the neighborhood spirit store before it gets too crazy.
{oh i just love halloween...probably as much as the boys}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.