Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, September 6, 2013

fab friday find: george o hughes

happy friday folks!

i was poking around on art.com a few weeks ago looking for a
vintage or fun print for the guest/boys' bathroom, and i came across
this cute and quirky print.

i fell hard!




























it's everything that makes me smile - it's casual, playful, full of
the colors that i love, and it has a little boy playing the piano.
{he reminds me of finn oliver}

for those around in 1960, you may remember it on the cover of
the washington post.  the artist is george o hughes

i'm not sure if this print will work in the bathroom,
but it will definitely go somewhere in our new {old} home.

~ we've had a heat wave here in san diego the past week and a half,
which had us turn on the a.c. for the first time since we bought the home.
im not looking forward to the electric bill next month.  *yikes*
with normal weather, i can finally start training for this race
i signed up for with my sister and my coworker.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.