Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

back to school

the gerblets are back in school!
i'm not sure who's more excited,  them or their parents.

we officially have a 1st and a 4th grader.
and though scout doesn't look too happy here, he was thrilled
to be back with his same teacher, ms. lim and his classmates
from kindergarten. {they looped together}



scout (6 yrs), and finn (9 yrs)




 

 

after scout and i greeted his teacher and said hi to all the kids and their parents,
he kissed me goodbye and headed to the reading corner. 

he grabbed a book from a bin and sat down on the rug under the loft.
this is how i left him my big 1st grader.

when i dropped finn off, i learned his teacher and scoutie's teacher are sisters.
how fun and both are darling.  {i must snap a photo of the boys and their teachers}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.