Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

magnificent maddy

i found a simple and free collage tool on the internet and tried my hand
at a photo collage {my first ever}. it was kinda fun and made for an easy
way to capture a few photos i took of my niece maddy.



























maddy was such a fun and patient model...
tolerating my two hoodlums who were jumping off
nearby lifeguard towers and rolling {head and all} in the sand.

after the shoot we dropped the boys off at the house with them
promising to go STRAIGHT to the bathroom to shower.
the girls headed to starbucks where we sat until 10pm catching up. 

it's hard to believe this lovely young lady turns 19 next week.
oh how i will miss maddy while she's away at school.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.