Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

surfboards galore

c sometimes calls me a 'pack rat' and because i'm
sentimental, i do keep stuff, but because i'm slightly type a,
my stuff is organized.  i've convinced myself i'm not a pack rat because
i can find things when i go looking {well most of the time anyway}.

the garage is where he keeps alot of his stuff - you know GUY stuff
like tools, sporting equipment, car stuff and all his surfboards.




















who really needs 9 surfboards??
{he tells me he does because they are all for different surf conditions}.

until he can part with a few beloved surfboards,
i will insist i am not a pack rat.
{i confess, one of those nine boards is mine. i call her wahine}

~ happy news:
renae, the boys' sitter from last summer {2011} texted me to tell me she is engaged!
she followed up with some really sweet photos of the proposal. click here to see 'em.
her fiance marc {whom we all met last summer and adore} was so thoughtful and romantic.
and she thought they were going on their usual hike at torrey pines. little did she know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.