Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

shappards are growing

just as i was dropping finn off at soccer practice
{and about to go for a lil' run}, my phone buzzed
to let me know i received an email.

i peeked and the subject of the email said,
the shappards are growing and this photo was attached.































how adorable is this announcement?!
in the photo is my brother, my nephew jayden, and my s-i-l, heather.
i ended up sharing it with all the soccer moms,
whom i rarely know {but will know after well after soccer season}.
everyone got a kick out of it and we are all curious if those numerical elements
on the fence were done in photoshop OR if they are vinyl/felt stuck to the fence?
so very cute!

with 7 BOY cousins between the gerbers and shappards {all 8 and under},
this auntie is ready for a niece.  my order is in again.
i have to patiently wait until october to find out the sex.

my family will also grow by one more this weekend,
as my sister stacey is getting married, and a will gain a new b-i-l.
i've yet to meet him, but hopefully someday soon.
exciting and happy times!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.