Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

things i ♥ thursday

i ♥ cute kicks
chuck taylors or 'chucks' are one of my favorites
they are the quintessential, casual and timeless socal shoe
skip them for intense sports, but for everyday wear, they are great.
the boys have matching black chucks with velcro right now
but i think their next pair will be navy and maybe slip-ons.





















i ♥ rubios fish tacos
when i first moved to san diego and heard 'fish tacos', i thought YUCK!
but after hearing how amazing they are, i had to try one. 
i was so glad i did, because i've been hooked ever since.
i can't even describe them for those who've never had one.
if you visit southern california, you'll just have to try one.
you can't experience socal living unless you've had one.
if grits are the food of the south,
fish tacos are the food to southern california.

















i ♥ my new sonicare toothbrush.
my dentist recommended it 6+ months ago and finally i broke down and got it.
it came with 2 handles and 2 heads so now c and i both have one.
it feels like i just had my teeth cleaned at the dentist's office every time i brush
it's the best! i'm kicking myself for not purchasing it earlier.























i ♥ jason mraz
everyone who knows me, is aware of this obsession, but seriously, he's amazing!!
i never tire listening to him and even after sampling lots of new artists recommend by friends
and enjoying them, i still come back to him.

like so many, i'm in love with this man's voice.
i've been listening to todd and heather's wedding cd they burned for me on my commute.
there is a mraz song i've never heard before - EVER!!  how can this be? 
i thought i knew ALL his stuff as i have every cd! 
the song is life is wonderful and it's all acoustical and off his mr a-z album.
love love love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.