Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, February 8, 2010

supergirls





















i've been meaning to record that two of my very 'special girls' have accomplished some exciting goals:

my dear lifelong friend robin sent me an image of her name on an offfice door - HER office door.  i got goosebumps when i saw it - wow!  after years of teaching high school, she decided to make a career change.  family counseling is her passion so she went back to school and is now a Certified Marriage and Family Therapist.  i'm SO proud of her and excited for her. if i can get the image, i'll upload to this post. i want to remember this day.  what an accomplishment!  did i mention she is more or less a single mom with a young son? she is the epitome of a super girl/woman!

**********************************

christi mac started her career as well.  after graduating from paul mitchell's and moving north, she joined the luxurious bello spa near her home in eugene, oregon.  and after a lenthy conversation last week, i learned she is very happy here - loves the girls she works with as well as the owners. i am pretty sure they are equally as happy to have christi a part of their team.  i sure wish i lived closer to christi and yes, this salon.  i might have just made an occasional visit for some pampering and to get my christi fix. heck, she might have been able to get me a little discount too. *wink*

congratulations to my SUPER girls - so proud of ya.
mwaaah!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.