Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

a million little things

friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.
- author unknown




i could sit here and make a GINORMOUS list of things that i love about today's birthday girl,
my long time friend karen. instead i'll list a few things that make up the 'million' little things.

- she shares lots of memories with me
- she is honest
- she has a smile that lights up a room
- she keeps my secrets
- she stays in touch
- she loves chocolate
- she doesn't count calories
- she is a lifelong friend
- she is missed

happy 30 somethin' k!

hugs
ang
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.