Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

my neat-O nieces






what a FABULOUS and FUN day i had yesterday with maddy and anna!!  these girls are just the cutest & coolest of cousins and they kept me laughing. anna lives in germany but is in the states for a year attending high school. she is living in minnesota with other cousins but was visiting cousin maddy and her family for turkey day weekend. you can imagine how much she was LOVIN' san diego's warm(er) weather.  it's a bit nippy for us locals with temps in the mid 60s, but a long-sleeved tee with shorts was enough clothing for all of us.

we spent a good chunk of the day on the boardwalk riding our beach cruisers, playing in the ocean, and on and under the pier. the girls even rode the belmont park rollercoaster while finn and i chowed on a churro!  watching the girls together reminded me of being a teen and the closeness of girlfriends. oh to be 15 again.

i so love you girls and am glad you let your 'auntie a' hang with ya.  anna, i hope you can get a surf session in before you head back to the cold! *grin*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.