Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

you and me...everyday

so it's not gonna be easy.
it's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday,
but I want to do that because i want you. i want all of you, forever, everyday.
you and me... everyday.”

- nicholas sparks, the notebook 





ahh, i just love this quote and yes, this movie.
i'm sure i've posted that i adore this movie sometime in the past in the life of this blog.
it's a favorite of many females - it's got gorgeous ryan gosling and a beautiful love
story. even though i've seen it a few times, i still get goosebumps.





when i watch this movie, i think of both young and older love,
my parents marriage and of course, mine, and all those newlyweds out there.
i think love at any age is exciting, but i think it's more hopeful when we are young.


young love is eager, adaptable, honest and so full of promise. 
it's quite beautiful and why i gush {like so many others} at weddings.
i've been asked a few times over my married life if I'd marry young
again and my answer is always the same, YES. 


sure it hasn't always been easy, and we had to live in college apartments for
years, but that was all part of the fun...saving up together and working to
save for a condo and then later a house. 


gush at when i think about marrying young, i have never regretted it.
would i want my boys to marry at 21. no, I'd prefer they wait until after col









































  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.