Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

utah bound

it's been a whirlwind  week and weekend but i wanted to spend 5 minutes to post
before i hit the sack.

i'm up late tonight washing clothes and packing for our trip to st. george  tomorrow.
the boys and i are super excited for some down time and to spend thanksgiving with
the utah gerbers!

i've got wine for the host/hostess, 2 new audiobooks downloaded to my phone,
a few books on my kindle and the boys have paper books stuffed into their backpacks.
we've also got 4 tennis racquet and cans of balls in the backseat of the car
and a few bottles of wine are wrapped in towels at the bottom of my suitcase. *wink*
i think i'm officially ready.

by 1pm tomorrow afternoon, this is what the boys and i will be seeing from our front
windshield - lots of beautiful red rock.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.