Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, April 2, 2012

at the barn

my niece maddy rae is a BIG horse lover.
she's been taking riding lessons on and off for years.
i think she would tell you horses are her passion.

i've been wanting to see her ride for so long,
and i finally set aside time to do it this past sunday.
i headed over to the concord equestrian center
to watch her do her stuff.

after seeing her with her beautiful horse, 
i got a sense of why she enjoys it so much.
majestic is the world that came to my mind as i watched her ride.
















maddy riding faye






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.