Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, February 6, 2012

superbowl sunday

i hope you had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed a little football
{or at least enjoyed catching up with friends and eating too much}.

i'll come back and do a proper post later
(and maybe a video of the eichorn twins) at yesterday's party.

in the meantime, i DID post on finn's birthday celebration!
to keep my blog in chronological order, i dated the post 1/29 {the day we celebrated}
you can scroll back to this date to see the post, or click here .

last, please excuse the layout/formatting issues. 
i have a new laptop and am having compatability issues....
hoping to get it worked out eventually.

have a fabulous monday peeps!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.