Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, July 1, 2011

road trip ahead


















it's been on of those weeks.

you know, the kind that you just wish you could fast forward past.

my coworker has been in d.c. this week at a conference and my workload is nuts.
at home it seems just as crazy - a huge 'to do' list which includes load of laundy,
scoutie's 4th birthday to plan, photos to edit from my girlfriend's visit last weekend,
and a hair appointment to squeeze in sometime today. (i'm in desperate need of highlights)

the only thing keeping me sane - i have a roadtrip to look forward to!
the boys and i heading to utah for the holiday weekend to visit trevor and his sweet family.
we are all so excited! (finn and scoutie started packing at 6:30am this am).

oh how i love roadtrips.

while the boys are watching movies in the backseat, this momma
plans on doing some birthday planning and getting in lots of reading.
i started reading the immortal life of henrietta lacks a few weeks ago
for my book club and am loving it!  it's non-fiction and truly fascinating. 

by the time i arrive, i should have it finished.
i can hardly wait to discuss it with my s-i-l shannon.
she read it with her book club a few months ago.

have a fantastic friday!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.