Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

spanish singers

for months, i've been wanting to record finn singing a
song he learned in his 'sing and speak' spanish class.

it's a simple song, titled rojo cafe, that teaches kids the colors in espanol.
we listen to the cd and sing along in the car and around the house too.
so much in fact, the entire family knows all the words to this song.

tonight just before bed, i asked finn if he would sing the rojo cafe
for me and he agreed.  little brother decided to join him and then
they got a serious case of the GIGGLES!


i don't know about you, but this gal is SO ready for the weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.