Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

diet coke

soda is liquid satan. it is the devil.
it is garbage. there is nothing in soda that should
be put in your body. drink water instead!

- skinny bitch, 2011 daily calendar



image: google


























ain't this the truth??!!
when i read it in my coworker's daily calendar a few weeks ago,
i HAD to save it because i do love diet coke, and i know i shouldn't.
i don't have one every day, but even twice a week is more than enough.
it's garbage i shouldn't be putting in my body. 

i posted the saying at my desk at work, to remind me to stay clear of it when
i start craving it.  i even stopped carrying cash/change to work so it's not easy
to run to the drink machine in the kitchen.  it's working!!
(i must remind tina to never loan me change if i ask) *grin*

it's late and i'm just getting in from a girl's birthday dinner at tao,
a fabulous little mom and pop type restaurant just around the corner from the
birthday girl's (charlotte) home.  i ate WAY too much food tonight and was out
WAY too late for a work night.

it was worth it, and i have my sweet sis to thank for the opportunity to even go out
since c was travelling for work. thanks auntie jen!! xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.