Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a year long journey



















if you follow my blog (or have known me for a even a week),
you probably know i'm a HUGE list girl.
i love writing down tasks/goals and then crossing them off my list once i've completed them.

my friend jessica posted her  'promise me' idea on her blog last month.
the idea was to create a list that will help bring additional enrichment to her life.
she encouraged her readers to not just follow along her year long journey,
but to go on our own journeys. 

i loved her idea, but i had just created my new years resolution and i was tired.
then the flu bug made it's way into my home for a few weeks,
and i put this list on the backburner.
over the weekend, things changed.
i started on my list of promises to myself.
some items on my list are just plain fun, and others will be challenging.
ultimately, everything i've included on my list will enrich the lives of my family,
my community, and ultimately, ME. 

that's what this promise me list is all about.

i'm anxious to share my list,
but would like to add just a few more items to it.
once they are out there, they become REAL,
and there will be no turning back.

if this sounds like something you would enjoy,
or just need to do for yourself,
i encourage you to start your own list.
let's do it together!

i better skedaddle.
i've got 1/4 left of this book i need to finish reading
before i meet with my book club girls tonight.

have a beautiful day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.