Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, February 4, 2011

my best news all week

i came home from work this afternoon to christopher handing me this.

actually 'this' was wrapped in a padded lens cover but i recognized the shape.

i didn't even want to unwrap it. i simply asked "is this the lens"?
christopher answer yes. the lens hadn't broken and after some tests,
it was determined the camera and the lens were ok. 

i wanted to scream hallelujah and jump for joy but i was tired.
i just breathed deeply and said 'thank you' and gave him a big hug.
(after my outburst, christopher dealt with it all - taking the camera in
to the shop, being the main contact so i didn't have to stress out about it).
i appreciated that.  he never got emotional about the camera or lens so he
was the best person for it.

after hearing the lens and the camera were functioning perfectly,
i didn't even want to open the lens which was wrapped securely in padding.
c assured me he even purchased a new lens protector which was key to saving
the lens when it dropped.  

this incident was a lesson learned for all of us,
and especially for me.
fortunately it had a happy ending.

i'm so relieved
and so happy tonight.

tomorrow i photograph!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.