Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, February 18, 2011

going to the chapel...

i was so excited to find this in my mailbox



















christi and tyler have set a date for their wedding!
august 28th is on my calendar and though it's months away,
i am excited just thinking about it.

i love having something special to look forward to.
i love weddings.
i love the name of their venue - sweet cheeks winery.

and

i love this sweet couple.

they aren't officially going to the chapel to get married,
but i liked the sound of it anyway. *grin*

it's late and i should get some zzzzs.
my girlfriend and her husband coming to visit this weekend.
i'm so excited!!
we met at work years ago in tucson and became fast friends.

now if it would only stop raining so we could enjoy
san diego's traditionally beautiful weather.
if not, we'll just have to find something fun to do inside.

enjoy your weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.