Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, November 15, 2010

packing for florida

our vacation is FINALLY here (well almost).
tomorrow is the official start date and instead of driving to work,
i'll be in a taxi on the way to the airport with my boys! *woo hoo*

the boys' suitcase is packed and ready to go.
c thinks i am going overboard with my organizing because i put the boys'
outfits in separate ziplock bags for each day of the week we will be gone.
i didn't specify the day on the ziplock bag so i'm not THAT neurotic. *wink*

seriously, i don't think it's going overboard at all.
i think it will help to make the mornings easier for everyone.
finn won't have to worry about finding clothes that match and
grandma can just grab a bag for scoutie and help him dress.  
men, what do they know anyway. *grin*

as for my suitcase, it won't be nearly as organized. it never is.
i try not to overpack, but i almost always do.
even though i travel enough to know better,
i still find myself saying "i want to be prepared or what if..." 
i know lots of other woman out there struggle with the same thing.

well i'm off to finish my packing.

familia, if you are reading, i will see you manana!
love love love you!! XO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.