Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving

i meant to post this before we flew home to san diego but figured it's never too late.

since today is for counting our blessings and giving thanks,
i will share the first thing that comes to mind when i think about my blessings.
this is my family. 
i am so thankful for the one i was born into and the one i've created.
they make my life full.

i wish i could be with extended family enjoying a HUGE feast,
but the boys and i will be heading home to san diego instead.
we will however get a chance to enjoy a thanksgiving meal together.
i pre-ordered a fully cooked thanksgiving dinner with all the fixing from a local deli.
all i have to do is pick up, heat in the oven and enjoy.  how's that for easy!
c just requested it comes with his favorite desert -  pumpkin pie.

wishing you and yours a happy thanksgiving!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.