Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, November 8, 2010

an affair with chocolate

chocolate is no ordinary food. it is not something you can take or leave,
something you like only moderately. you don't like chocolate.
you don't even love chocolate.
chocolate is something you have an affair with.
- geneen roth, feeding the hungry heart























this quote was featured in the december issue of real simple that just arrived in the mail
and it seemed fitting to post today since i've been very sneaky with my love (chocolate)
more than ever since halloween.  you see, the boys' candy is put up high on the shelf so
they don't overindulge. i put a piece in their lunch box and they are allowed a piece
after dinner (after they eat their 'grow' food).
it's me that sometimes overindulges!  after the boys go down, i might sneak one, two
or even three pieces of my favorite chocolate from their stash. 

i confess. i'm having an affair with chocolate... 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.