Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

ahhh airstreams






















happy friday folks!

my coworker shared this photo with me yesterday
because he knows i love airstreams.
they just make me smile.

i think the allure is they are both retro and modern,
simple and sophisticated all at the same time.
airstreams are just ubercool.

my friend char actually owns two trailers, julius and dottie.
she named her airstream dottie. {my mum got a kick out of this}.
the trailer was her labor of love.  she completely gutted her, had her shined up,
and now dottie is her art studio and sometimes serves as a pop up boutique.

i missed her first big event last month when i was in phoenix
for my heidi's baby shower, but i saved her cute invite and am
looking forward to the next one. i'm SO there!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.