Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

crazy for camping

the boys are on the road already and are so excited that
that phrase "bouncing off the walls" seems perfect to describe
them over the last few days.

they've been 'preparing' themselves all week for their camping trip.
with a little help from dad, they set up a pop-up tent in the backyard,
pulled cushions off the outdoor couch for some cushion, and have been
sleeping in it the past 5 nights. they are ready!

i snapped this photo one night without the boys knowing. 
they were quietly reading by the light from their headlamp.

childhood and tent camping....the two just seem to go hand in hand.



















~ it's only been 24 hours, but i miss the boys already.
i will be seeing them very soon, but first, sista time with leslie and i finally
get to meet my new niece aria. i can hardly wait to love on this baby girl!!

afterwards, i'll rendezvous with my 3 and CAMP! 
{with no toddler in my tent and an pillowtop air mattresses, i am pretty
sure this camping trip will be better that the last one}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.