Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

maddy's home from college

my niece came home from college weeks ago and while the boys were in
florida, we met up for coffee to catch up on life.  we also had a little photo shoot.
maddy's girlfriend bella joined us at paradise point and the two were my models
until the sun went down. the location has it all - a wooden footbridge, a little pond,
tropical plants and even ducks which the girls had fun chasing around the grounds. 
it was easy and as always with their youth and beauty,  i didn't have to edit a single photo.
it's been so fun watching these girls grow from pretty young girls into beautiful young women.

maddy is back in oregon now and moved into her new house for her junior year.
i'm missing her smile already!
madison rae, 2014, age 20 


beautiful bella, 2014, age 20



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.