Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

coming soon: a gerber baby

we get another gerber baby in our extended family this fall!

my sister-in-law heidi and her husband greg are expecting their FIRST.
i'm giddy with excitement...been thinking about this baby for weeks
{heidi called to share this new while we were in mexico}.
i promised to keep quiet until they were ready to share.

over the weekend, they shared this image on facebook:


















isn't he or she just the cutest thing ever!

my heart is happy as i share this today.
heidi is truly like a little sister to me. 
i remember seeing a photo of her when c and i were dating.
she was about 10 years old and had written 'i love you with all my hart'
on a pieces of paper that he had taped to his closet door.

i found it so sweet and was thrilled when we moved to tucson
because i'd have an new little sister close by in phoenix.  

we spent lots of time together during the years c and i lived in arizona.
we'd visit often and heidi would come for sleepovers on weekends.
she even flew to florida with me when i visited my family.
{she and my sister jen are close in age and became friends} 

now she's all grown up, and at 30, is taking that leap into parenthood.
she is going to be one great mommy, and i am going to be one very doting auntie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.