Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

field trip with finn

today i joined finn and his 4th grade class
for a full day at the wild animal park.

it was a treat to drop scout off at his class.
he quickly did his morning chores and then
it was 'free time'.  he grabbed sea of monsters,
the 2nd book in the percy jackson series,
and seemed to forget i was there. *grin*

from there, finn pushed me along to his class where
we enjoyed bagels and juice with his friends and other
parents who were volunteering.  afterwards, parents were
given the list of kids we were responsible for.

since i drove the prius,
i was assigned 3 boys and unfortunately one was sick
and couldn't make it so i just took finn and his buddy luka.
{easy peasy}
 






















































 
a quick summary of my photo collage:
{top}: my passengers: finn and luka, me and finn, giraffes
{middle}: the 4 kids for the day: finn, charlie, olivia and annie
{bottom} elizabeth and finn, finn and teacher, ms. jones, and finn taking notes

we had a fun day learning and exploring and this mom was exhausted by day's end.
{scoutie reminded me on our drive home that the next field trip would be with him}
yes, it will be i assured him.
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.