Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, October 4, 2013

feliz cumpleanos auntie jen

i missed posting on my sister's actual birthday
but i didn't forget her.  i swung by her office before
i went to work to surprise her with some goodies.
it was fun and she was unsuspecting.

had i not gone to bed at 9:15pm the night before,
i'd have had this little birthday message up on 10/3.
i asked her nephews, finn and scout, why auntie jen is
so special.  here are their responses:

aunt jen...
- is nice to me
- makes me laugh
- comes to my soccer games
- pushes me on the swing
- comes to my school events
- lets us sleepover
- is a good listener
- plays games with me
- listens to me read and she reads to me




scout {6} and jen, august 2013





not every kid is lucky to have an auntie that truly takes an interest
in their lives. my two are pretty fortunate and i think she'd say she's
fortunate to have them.  happy birthday auntie J!

~ the boys and i will be celebrating with her manana!



 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.