Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, June 14, 2013

fashion friday: peek

during a lunch break last week,
i ran to the utc mall to buy chocolate at chau chocolate
for one of my bookclub girlfriends.

on my way out of the mall,
i walked by a shop window that stopped me in my tracks.

it was packed with he cutest southern california style clothing.
lots of cotton tees with cute surf prints or lingo.
the store was new and was called peek
{i couldn't resist taking a 'peek' inside}






while i was inside oohing and aahing,
at the cute clothes, i noticed several new and unique children's books,
as well as some classics displayed throughout the shoppe.
they weren't just for decoration, they were for sale too.
i love books just as much {maybe even more} than clothes so i was
in heaven. i thought this might be my new favorite kid's store.

then i 'peeked' at one price tag.
a boy's sized 6 tee was $35. ouch! 
i can't justify paying that for a kid who will outgrow it in 6+ months.
i walked out empty handed, but i did sign up to be on their mailing list.
{my hope is maybe they have occasional great sales}

oh and the building.
i love the facade - clean modern architecture.
the utc mall has had a complete makeover.
it's officially my favorite mall in san diego.



























~ tonight i rushed home to skype with my sis leslie and her 2 sweet boys.
it was so good to see them and all those silly faces ander made. oh how i love 'em!!
we are looking forward to their visit this summer!

an how could i forget, school is OFFICIALLY out for the summer!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.