Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, May 24, 2013

fashion friday: floppy hats

summer is just around the corner folks,
which means this girl will spending even
more time outside which means i need to
stock up on sunscreen and a pair or two of
big sunglasses, and maybe a new floppy hat.

my sis shot me a text the other day that said
i want a floppy hat.  i had just seen dozens of cute ones
at target the day before that literally stopped me in my tracks,
so i shared this with her and encouraged her to get one.
{with her oval face and long hair, she'll look glamorous in one}

floppy hats have been around for years - worn by old hollywood's past and present...

bridget bardot
blake lively







jennifer lopez

sophia lauren
 and regular sun-lovin' girls can wear them too:

the quintessential california girl






















so go ahead and pull out your big floppy hats ladies.
your skin will thank you and you will look fab wearing it.

enjoy your 3 day weekend!
i hope it's filled with some SuN and a little FuN!

{sending my sweet m-i-l happy birthday wishes today}


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.