Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

leslie + rob's wedding

life doesn't always turn out the way you planned,
sometimes it turns out better.
- unknown

this sweet quote was shared with me by my sister leslie.
she envisioned it not only for a sign that she could use as a prop on wedding day,
but also to have as a keepsake to display in her home.

it's purpose was to remind her that life may throw out unexpected challenges,
but that there can be good and happy surprises that come from it.

i can't remember when i've seen my sister so happy.
{just look at her smile}. she has found someone special to start anew and to grow old with.
she is happy and my new brother-in-law looks equally as happy.

i feel pretty lucky to have been able to capture a little of it in photos on their wedding day.




































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.