Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, December 2, 2011

baby alert

just when i thought all or most of my girlfriends were done having babies,
lucky for me {and them}, this isn't the case at all.

in the past 2 months, 2 dear girlfriends shared their happy pregnancy news.
i posted about shannon, and almost forgot to share about the other.

marty and bonnie are also expecting a little one.
and i was happily reminded of this when an email showed up yesterday.
it read:

so Bons and I are at the doctors for her checkup
and
start checking out their bulletin board...

and if it isn't the Gerbers with Finn!!

{these two pictures were attached}






















i smiled from ear to ear.
that was the first photo we ever sent to dr. o'hara
i was elated that our friends were there in the same doctor's office
we were when we were preparing to become first-time parents.
it took me back...to all the jitters and excitement that come with it.

i remember the day that photo was taken.
it was beautiful summer day and we were at my company picnic on mission bay.
i had just recently gone back to work after a few month's off for maternity leave.
we were happy new parents i was excited to show off my lil' white bald baby boy.

oh it doesn't seem possible that photo was taken 7.5 years ago.
*sigh*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.