Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Monday, November 7, 2011

best breakfast bunch

i couldn't stop smiling on saturday.
my heart was so happy.

it wasn't because i gained an extra hour in the morning
due to daylight savings {although that was nice}.
it was because i received some very happy news.

shannon, one of the sweet girls in my breakfast bunch,
announced she and her hubby vay, are expecting a baby!!
this is something they've been wanting,
and this couple couldn't be more deserving. 

it's monday and i'm still smiling and thinking of all the
wonderful things they have to look forward to. 

i wish i had taken a picture of this momma-to-be,
but i couldn't find my little point and shoot camera until
after she had left the house.

i did snap a few silly photos of the kids of the breakfast bunch.
the group is small - just my two and cathi's two girls.
{come april though, we'll add shannon's baby to our group}.

for now, here are the fab four:

scout (4), lia (6), finn (7) and maya (8)

























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.