Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, November 11, 2011

20 years today

love does not consist in gazing at each other,
but in looking outward together in the same direction.
~ antoine de saint-exupery

today c and i are celebrating a very special occasion...
our 20th year wedding anniversary!

how can that be when we are still so young you ask? *grin*
well back on november 11, 1991,
two young kids met, fell madly in love
and decided to share the rest of their lives together.
the rest is history.

i could write a hundred wonderful things about why i love christopher,
and why i still get butterflies in my stomach when i'm holding his hand,
but the quote above i think sums up what love is really about,
and how we were able to make it to this milestone.

simply said, we are partners, moving ahead together in the same direction.
with this in the back of our minds, we've been able to weather some storms,
and hopefully will be able to weather the ones yet to come.

i look forward to at least another 20 years with this man by my side.
love love love him!!

me and my baby
{bubba-loo photography)



























~ auntie jen is watching the boys overnight tonight while c and i
sneak off for a romantic dinner and evening all to ourselves.
i'm excited {and very grateful}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.