Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

spreading the love

when my little sis told me some of christi and tyler's wedding photos were on FB,
i jumped on as soon as i could to take a peek.

when i saw the photos, my heart skipped a beat.
everything was exactly how i imagined it - the vintage feel, the color pallete, and the location.
the sweet cheeks winery in eugene, oregon provided the perfect backdrop.

though i could almost be christi's mother, i've always thought of myself more like a big sister to her.
when she joined our family in 2006, she was only 18 - so young.
seeing photos of her all grown up and getting married brought {happy} tears to my eyes.

the boys and i  looked through all the wedding photos together and i said outloud i wish we
could have been there celebrating with them.  they all agreed, then finn reminded me about the cost.
(we had checked fares several times leading up to the big weekend)

fortunately, we will see these newlyweds next month when they are in san diego!
for now, i'll just enjoy these gorgeous photos taken by kaela.mey photography.

i hope you enjoy them too!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.