Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

i ♥ the notebook

oh how i ♥ this movie!
(me and a billion other woman out there)
i own the dvd and have  probably watched it a dozen times,
and every time, it leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy all over.

my sis leslie posted this youtube video on facebook months ago
and i came across it tonight as i was searching for beautiful
music for my parent's upcoming 50th anniversary party.

the notebook is about LOVE.
young love in all its passion
and older love that has withstood the tests of time.

it's gushy and such a chick flick, and i'm a sucker for a good one.
(the clothing from this era is amazing - kudos to the movie's wardrobe stylist)
if you've somehow managed to miss this one,
you may be inspired to see it after watching this little clip:


i had a long work week, and i may just have to watch
this chick flick.  besides helping me unwind, it will also
help me cross one more thing off on my promise me list.

have a wonderful weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.