Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

one hundred sixteen


















this is scout's favorite number right now.
he knows it's big and whenever he refers to ANYTHING big,
he uses the number 116 to describe it - age, height, weight, etc.
i'm not sure where it came from and what the fascination is with it,
but it's his number right now and he uses it often.

when telling me about his new preschool teacher, miss jessica,
he said she's big - like 116.  when a big jet flew over, he
described it as being fast - like 116. when he requested more oreos,
he asked for 116, and it goes on and on.

it's a sweet reminder that he's still my little boy, not quite grown up.
when he references 116, i might use it back to him and ask for
116 hugs and kisses.  he tells me that's too many but i can have 3
(because his other favorite number is his age).

oh i sure love this 3 year old!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.