Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

new bebes

2016 was a year that brought a few more babies into our family's life!










unfortunately, none of these babies are here in san diego, but spread out
all over the country.




first, my sweet sister in law, heidi and her husband gregor, welcomed
their 2nd child, duke john into the world. duke was born on july 2nd,
just a few weeks after the boys and I were in phoenix for a visit.
{just my luck}. this little guy joined his 2 1/2 year old sister, anoka,
and he's just adorable as ever. we are planning to meet his this summer.



































































second, my brother and his wife heather's baby GIRL, ashlyn Elizabeth
arrived on october 27th. after 2 boys they were hoping for a girl and their
dream came true. she is absolutely an angel and i know this for a fact because
her sweet parents let me hold their precious baby in my arms for a good 2 hours
while she napped. it had been a year since i had held a newborn and it was truly
a bit of heaven. 



















the last baby to be born on december 20th, just before christmas, was my sister
leslie's baby girl ella.  she is a little doll and looks just like her big sister, aria.
with 2 boys, a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn, my sis is  beyond busy juggling all
that comes with 2 school aged kids and 2 at home. i hope to meet the newest
addition this summer or fall! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.