Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

little lantz: arriving in december

i've been meaning to post forever that charlotte,
one of my dearest girlfriends is expecting a baby boy in december!!
when she shared the happy news, i literally couldn't stop smiling for hours.
{it was early and was glad she gave the ok to share with mr. gerber}

charlotte and I met years ago when we worked at the same architectural firm.
we go way back....pre-kids and before she was even married.  with the exception
of c, she was the first person i told when i got pregnant with finn.

i had always hoped she and her hubby would become parents someday,
and now the day is almost here.  they will be awesome!
the boys are i are so looking forward to loving on their little guy.

here she is with her cute belly and cool airstream in the background.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.