Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

scout's harry potter birthday

a whole month after his actual birthday,
scout's bestie returned home to san diego and
the harry potter party finally took place. 

we kept it casual and inexpensive, adding just a few things to 'theme' it.
i'm a HUGE fan of themes for two reasons:

first, it makes it easy to decorate, it drives the activity(s) for the party,
and gives c direction for his cool cake designs, and second, and most important,
it imprints into my memory, what my boys were into at specific ages.
anything that will help me remember these beautiful childhood days is
a wonderful thing.

so here are some highlights of scout's 8th birthday party.
he invited his bestie spencer and his other close buddies and of course big brother.
the kids came in white shirts and I provided them with cute ties I found an on amazon
and some wands purchased from etsy. 

they were in heaven and looked oh so cute as they had 'wand wars' and ran all
over the backyard throwing out curses and spells.



 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.