Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

happy 2015

wishing you and yours an amazing 2015!
 


 
where did the year go??
 
i look back on 2014, and though there have been bumps in the road,
i feel blessed and grateful for so many things. 
 
i am grateful for a  job that i enjoy going to every day,  friends...old and new,
my family {including my large and warm extended family},
being a mom to two terrific boys, and having a husband who helps bring fun,
adventure and a never ending passion to our family.
i'm excited to see what 2015 has in store.

~ we had a full house over the holidays and i'm excited to record about our time with
auntie jen and auntie leslie and her family. we also had a little family-friendly new years
bash at the house a few nights ago, and i got to see maddy yesterday morning before she heads
back to college. it's been busy busy.  more to post...be patient with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.