Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Friday, May 9, 2014

birthday bash for mr. jacobson

we arrived home from mexico and the following
day a reminder popped up on my phone about our friend
paul's 50th birthday bash.  we had rsvpd for it 2 months ago,
but it completely fell of our radar. 

YIKES!!

i quickly secured a sitter for the big night,
dug out a dress i had bought a year ago and had never worn.
i was excited to finally have an event to wear it!

the birthday boy went ALL out for this party.
he booked the entire floor of a fancy high rise downtown,
hired a band, caterers, and hosted an open bar all night.
and what a night it was!

it had been a while since i had that kind of fun,
c and i got home late and completely exhausted.
{man, we are getting old}

here are some of my long long--time girlfriends.

bottom: me, mercedez, danielle, rena
back: james and lori
















~ my amazing and dedicated girlfriend kate left this party early 
because she was running a marathon {26.2 miles} the next morning!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.