Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

the musings of a san diego mom who loves her city, her life and her boys.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

tinkled pink

in a few short months,
i'm going to be an auntie {again} but this time to a new niece!

my sister, leslie, is expecting a baby GIRL in april.
my sister-in-law reminded our family,
we've waited 17 years for a girl on the shappard side.
{the youngest granddaughter is now 17},
so we were due.  overdue!

here is a photo of my pretty pregnant sis.
she's so darn stinkin' cute, she always makes me want to
go for a 3rd.  almost. {don't have a heart attack christopher}







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
she's still a few months away from her due date,
but this auntie has already found herself wandering over to
the baby girl sections in stores.  i can't help myself!!
 
dresses, tights, hair accessories and PINK are calling
out to me.  i can't remember the last time i even bought
anything pink. i found these cute onesies at an on-line boutique.
they reminded me of leslie.  she is going to have SO much fun
dressing a baby girl! {auntie too}
 
via
 
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
I'm a Southern California mom to 2 boys and a wifey to my long-time love. I work full-time and life is a bit crazy, but I strive to remember to take time to enjoy the little things, because in the end, it's those things that will matter most.